Bristol’s Digital TV and Sky Specialists – Also covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and South Wales
Sky Q gives customers the best of Sky with our best ever box. Customers can enjoy a new interface, more storage, more recordings, an intuitive remote and this is just the start.
Sky Q makes it easier than ever to access all your favourite TV and brings an even wider range of entertainment to the big screen. A family of advanced products connects wirelessly to create a new ecosystem that makes TV viewing seamless:
- Watch shows from your box, whether live, recorded or on demand, anywhere around the home on another TV or tablet
- Pause viewing on one TV screen and pick up where you left off in another room
- For the first time, take your favourite shows with you by saving recordings onto your tablet to watch anywhere
- Watch different programmes on up to five screens simultaneously while also recording four other channels
- Supercharge your Sky Broadband by turning all your Sky Q boxes into Wi-Fi hotspots
- Scroll and swipe the new touchpad remote to choose what to watch on an all-new TV guide
- Use the powerful search capability to find everything related to a show
- Access an even wider range of entertainment on the big screen including YouTube, Vevo and the best of the web
- Browse your Facebook photos and stream music wirelessly using Bluetooth or Apple’s AirPlay
Sky Q will keep getting better with a stream of new features and innovations, including more of the best apps and web video. The service offers customers a range of sports, movies, and entertainment content in stunning picture quality with up to four times the detail of HD.
- A choice of two new super-slim, powerful boxes for the main TV set, featuring up to 12 tuners and up to 2TB of storage
- Mini – a new plug and play box giving wireless access to Sky Q in other rooms in the home without running cables from the dish
- Hub – the all new Hub has built in Powerline networking technology, so it can use in-home electrical wiring as well as Wi-Fi to communicate with Sky Q boxes, automatically giving the best connection available. The Hub also turns Sky Q boxes into Wi-Fi hotspots which means Sky Broadband customers get a stronger signal and better coverage throughout the home
- Sky Q app – a brand new app for your tablets that lets you enjoy all of the experience at home, and take recordings with you and watch live and on demand content on the go.
Interested in our Services?
Drop us a line anytime, and we will respond to you as soon as possible